WE PRESENT OUR PLAN TO TAKE CARE OF YOU
At Decameron Hotels & Resorts, we’re committed to follow the rules and protocols instated by the different health authorities because of the CoVid-19 Pandemic. Along with following the before mentioned, we understand that a new phase of flexibility is taking place. Therefore, the use of facemasks is no longer mandatory inside our hotels.
We understand that this story is not yet over and that some risks remain. Therefore, Decameron stands vigilant and even though it is not mandatory, we strongly suggest you to:
- Wear a facemask while in closed areas.
- Practice social distancing with all persons that are not traveling with you (staff and other guests included) and.
- Wash your hands frequently using water and soap and use antibacterial gel as an added layer of protection.
- 1. Natural ventilation
- 2. Hygienic culture
- 3. Avoid crowds and practice social distance
- 4. We recommend the use of a facemask whenever in closed areas.
- 5. Cleaning and desinfection
All prevention measures of 'Decameron Health Inclusive' will be continuously updated and adapted to the health reality of each country, always seeking to reduce the possibility of transmission of Covid-19.
We look forward to the return of our guests and employees, to offer them the best experience during their stay in our facilities, with the protocols activated and with all the prevention measures, in accordance with the regulations of each country where we operate.
We are committed to your health, safety and well-being.
Fabio Villegas Ramírez
Decameron Hotels CEO
Decameron Call Center: +1 855 308 03 75