Experience the Peruvian tradition in the All-Inclusive style, in the renovated Decameron El Pueblo!
The picturesque “Decameron El Pueblo” hotel, located 35 minutes from the financial center of the city of Lima, is ready to receive all the guests that wish to spend a well-deserved vacation full of relaxation, rest, and gastronomic richness unique to Peru.
This renovation project began one year ago, which has sought to maintain the hotel as a native and ideal destination to recall the original essence of the Andes, and to, in this way, be able to offer a high-level experience with a local touch where we search for the interaction with the culture and, of course, the typical Peruvian cooking.
The atmosphere of renovation can be felt from the check-in area with a majestic, spacious, and imposing lobby at the hotel entrance, which was rebuilt in its entirety to give guest arrivals a new freshness and versatility with a totally new chattel.
In the middle of beautiful green areas of the resort and the infrastructure which simulates an Andino town, our clients will find themselves with a broad schedule of recreational, leisurely, sport, and cultural activities for all ages.
Continuing the tour, you’ll be able to enjoy, according to the prior planning of the hotel, a “small market” located in the Plaza de Armas, in which different artisans will offer their products. Or, you may also live the magic of a street festival complemented with artists such as: cartoonists, human statues, musicians, dancers, jugglers, and magicians who will make our guests visit unforgettable.
On top of this environment which emulates a true Andinian town, we3 can’t forget the nocturnal shows in the theater which counts with capacity for 600 persons.
We also must highlight the great renovation of the hotel which comes with a new, diverse, and complete gastronomical concept where all our guests will be able to enjoy delicious and unique flavors in new restaurants such as:
- “El Mercao” buffet restaurant, which will be captivating with its excellent and broad offer of food within the environment which resembles a public marketplace.
- “El Molino de Santa Clara” Mediterranean restaurant, a cozy environment with delicious recipes from the Italian, Spanish, Greek, and Arabic cuisine.
- Pilitrícas restaurant, with the most exquisite Peruvian food, full of flavor, and international recognition which makes it the pinnacle of worldwide gastronomy.
- “Asados y Carbón” restaurant, specializing in food cooked in charcoal which includes cuts of beef, pork, chicken, fish, in an informal and country styled environment.
- Snack, beverage, and munchies points
- “La Sanguchería” to choose between exquisite gourmet pizzas cooked in a clay oven and the peculiar sandwiches with Peruvian seasoning.
- “La Cevichería” in which you will be able to sample delicious ceviches as many times as you’d like.
- “El Café” to begin your mornings with full energy.
- “La Heladería” to treat yourself to artisanal cookies and exquisite ice creams.
- “Snack toboganes” to taste delicious chickens prepared in coal in the best Peruvian style.
Moreover, Decameron El Pueblo will offer a new Theater, 7 event halls perfectly suited for corporate activities, 2 remodeled pool bars and 3 totally renovated and conditioned pools. Our guests will find a fully equipped gym with new equipment, the spa, mini club for children, kids park, and horseback rides.
We await you in this beautiful destination for you to feel the best Decameron style, culture, and typical gastronomy of Peru!