We understand the current situation and we know your plans may change
Flexibility in your reservations
We understand the current situation and we know that your plans may change: you have our support and flexibility to make it possible
If you decide to postpone your trip, you can do it in any of our hotels during 2020 and without penalty. (Subject to availability and to the rate applicable for the dates and hotel you choose).
Our team remains attentive and committed to providing you with all the necessary support, and our service lines are always open to answer questions and help you explore new travel alternatives. To do this, we have extended our service hours
- Monday to Friday: 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
International Sales Line: +1 855 308 03 75 (Toll Free Number In The USA)
- Health protocols that are constantly monitored and updated in accordance with the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) were implemented and we have reinforced training for hotel employees.
- We increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (lobby, elevators, door handles and public toilets, among others) and have continued the use of highly effective disinfectants to eliminate the virus, recommended worldwide and by the WHO.
- We increased the amount of hand sanitizers in all areas of the hotels.
- We are delivering to all our guests the care and prevention protocol recommended by the WHO.
- We are constantly monitoring the current emergency to adjust and / or adopt the necessary measures according to the evolution of the situation.