Before: USD 117.37
Starting at USD 82.16 1 night / person
Up TO 30% OFF
Purchase: From November 16 to 30, 2023
Travel: See dates and condition below.
|TRAVEL DATES||DISCOUNT||BEFORE||STARTING AT|
|From November 19 to 23, 2023||30%||USD 123.82||USD 86.67|
|From November 26 to December 21, 2023||30%||USD 123.82||USD 86.67|
|From January 03 to April 1, 2024||30%||USD 147.62||USD 103.33|
|From April 02 to April 6, 2024||30%||USD 117.37||USD 82.16|
|From April 11 to June 1, 2024||30%||USD 117.37||USD 82.16|
- All meals, breakfast and lunch buffet.
- A la carte dinners in specialized restaurants with prior reservation
- Open bar with national liquors and unlimited consumption
- Show and live music every night
- Directed recreation for adults and children
- Non-motorized water sports
- Beach or pool towels.
- Safety box.
- Expenses not specified in the program
- Jamaican tax 4 USD
- The published value is per adult person/night, in double accommodation, for a minimum stay of 2 consecutive nights in a standard room.
- The discount applies only to the accommodation rate with the all-inclusive plan. Does not apply to the concept of medical assistance with Assist Card.
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotions or rates.
- Applies for immediate purchase.
- Non-endorsable and non-refundable rate, name changes only in the hotel portion.
- The last date indicated is the date of departure from the hotel.
- Published rate does not apply to single accommodation.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Check the children's rate at the time of making the reservation. Children are considered to be minors between the ages of 3 and 11 at the time the reservation is made.
- Children from 0 to 23 months of age on the day of the reservation are free when sharing a room with at least one paying adult.
- Check-In -time of entering the hotel and delivery of the bracelet- is at 3:00 pm. The room will be delivered after 3:00 pm. Check Out - hotel departure time - is at 12:00 noon. Tickets before or after these hours may be subject to an additional charge according to the hotel's disposition.
- No show: Confirmed reservations that do not show up at the hotel or are canceled less than 72 hours before the passenger's arrival, will be subject to a charge for the value of the first night's accommodation.
- The other terms and conditions can be found Here.
- The sale of alcohol and cigarettes to minors is prohibited
- No to the exploitation, pornography and sexual tourism of children and adolescents. Law 1336 of 2009 by means of which Law 679 of 2001 and ss is added and strengthened Operated by SERVINCLUIDOS LTDA. R.N.T 3961. Nit. 800 230 546 8
- Note: Published travel dates may combine weekdays and weekends. Therefore, they will have a supplement according to the selected period.
- During the week: applies for nights from Sunday to Thursday (except Sundays with a holiday Monday).
- Weekend: applies to Friday and Saturday nights or Sundays when Monday is a holiday.