Purchase: Until May 31st, 2021.
Travel: From February 1st to March 28th and from April 3rd to June 10th 2021.
- Buffet breakfast and lunch
- A la carte dinner at specialized restaurants with reservation
- Unlimited beverages and national alcoholic beverages
- Guided recreation for adults and children
- Live shows and music
- Hotel taxes
- Phone calls
- laundry service
- Safe deposit box
- Medical assistance
- Tours and expenses not specified in the program
- Confirmed individual reservations that do not show at the hotel or that are cancelled less than 72 hours before the arrival of the passenger, are subject to a one night lodging charge.
- 2 night minimum stay
- Rate valid per person based on double occupancy
- Children's rate applies for children between the ages of 2 and 11, sharing a room with a minimum of two adults paying a double rate, or one adult paying single rate.
- Rates include taxes and hotel insurance
- Check In: 3:00 PM.
- Check Out: 12:00 PM.
- Arrivals before the check-in time, or departures after check-out time, are subject to an additional charge at the hotel's discretion.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Important: Your health is a priority for us. In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and in compliance with the conditions of the Health Authorities, some of the areas, services and activities available for guests will have limitations. At the reception of the Hotel you will find the exact information of the authorized areas, services and activities.
We hereby inform you the flexible policy for Decameron Hotels has been authorized for new reservations that are taken from today until February 28, 2021 for trips until December 31, 2021 (last return date) applicable to all Decameron Hotels.
- No hotel penalty for changes and cancellations until the same day of entry to the hotel before 12:00 hrs.
- No show penalty applies corresponding to the first night of accommodation per passenger under public rate conditions.
Policy for Rate Differences:
- No cost difference will be charged for change of name or change of dates as long as the following condition are met:
- Travel dates keep the same season of initial use (High, medium or low).
- The same number of nights and initial passengers is maintained.
- The hotel of the initial reservation is maintained.
- The travel date maintains the same cycle of days of the week (Example: Friday to Monday).
Polícy for hotel change: Hotel changes are allowed in San Andrés and Mexico, relocation without charges may be carried out as follows:
- Hotels in san andres: Aquarium, Los Delfines, Marazul and Maryland
- Hotels in México: Isla Coral and La Marina
Grupos: In the case of groups, policies of the commercial offer apply, individual cases may be re-evaluated.