Before From: USD 123.86
Starting at USD 86.70 1 night / person
UP TO 35% OFF
Purchase: From February 01 to 28, 2023
Travel: See dates and conditions below.
|TRAVEL DATES||DISCOUNT||Before From||Starting at|
|From February 01 to 28, 2023||30%||USD 141.43||USD 99.00|
|From March 01 to 30, 2023||35%||USD 141.43||USD 91.93|
|From April 09 to June 10, 2023||30%||USD 123.86||USD 86.70|
|From June 11 to July 15, 2023||30%||USD 141.43||USD 99.00|
|From July 16 to 31, 2023||30%||USD 123.86||USD 86.70|
- All meals, breakfast and lunch buffet.
- A la carte dinners in specialized restaurants with prior reservation.
- Open bar with national liquors and unlimited consumption.
- Live musical trio every night from Monday to Saturday.
- Directed recreation for adults and children.
- Beach or pool towels.
- Hotel taxes
- Safety box.
- Wifi in common areas.
- Expenses not specified in the program.
- Entrance card to the island of San Andrés.
- 5 spots available for published rates.
- Reference rates per night per person.
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotions or rates.
- Applies for immediate purchase, subject to availability.
- Non-endorsable and non-refundable rate, name changes only in the hotel portion.
- The last day per date range is considered as the last night of hotel accommodation.
- Published rate applies to a standard room in double accommodation according to the selected travel dates.
- Published Rate does not apply to single accommodation.
- Published rate applies for nights from Sunday to Sunday.
- Reservations must be made for a minimum stay of 2 consecutive nights.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Check the children's rate at the time of making the reservation. Children are considered to be minors between the ages of 2 and 11 at the time the reservation is made.
- Children from 0 to 23 months of age on the day of the reservation are free when sharing a room with at least one paying adult.
- Entries before the check-in time of 3:00 pm or departures after the check-out time of 12:00 noon may be subject to an additional charge according to the hotel's disposition.
- No show: Confirmed reservations that do not show up at the hotel or are canceled less than 72 hours before the passenger's arrival, will be subject to a charge for the value of the first night's accommodation
- Penalties apply for changes and cancellations. See link
- The sale of alcohol and cigarettes to minors is prohibited
- No to the exploitation, pornography and sexual tourism of children and adolescents. Law 1336 of 2009 by means of which Law 679 of 2001 and ss is added and strengthened Operated by SERVINCLUIDOS LTDA. R.N.T 3961. Nit. 800 230 546 8"