Located in Runaway Bay about an hour from Montego Bay International Airport, the Royal Decameron Club Caribbean is located in one of the most beautiful and picturesque place of the island, populated by friendly and happy people.
This hotel’s architecture offers incredible paths through the gardens and terraces until you reach the 2 swimming pools, one exclusively for adults and another with all the facilities for children. This hotel also has a long dock for sunbathing.
The cottage-style rooms bring a tropical environment and let you enjoy the peace of the beach where you can partake in a large variety of water sports.
Its restaurants offer many different types of cuisine which range from typical Jamaican flavors to the exquisite tastes of Asian food.
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets
- A la carte dinners (by reservation)
- Afternoon and evening snacks
- Imported and domestic drinks
- Daily organized activities
- Non motorized water sports (windsurfing, kayaking)
- Beach towels
- Nightly entertainment
- Unlimited, Drinks at the Disco-theatre
- Ping pong
- Tennis court
- Beach volleyball
- Nightly shows
- Kids activities through our kid´s club
- Taxes and tips included
Royal Decameron Club Caribbean offers 231 guestrooms with all the amenities and conveniences to make your vacation great. The resort has three distinct room types: cottage rooms, suites, and court yard rooms. Guestrooms can accommodate up to three adults or two adults with two child guests each, and feature either one queen-size bed or one king bed (extra single beds available). All rooms have fully equipped bathroom, TV, air conditioning, and telephone.
- 120 Garden view cottage guestrooms:Located in individual, private cottages located throughout the resort. Each cottage features a tropical decor and views of the resorts extensive gardens with accommodations for two in king bed with an extra bed (based on availability).
- 33 Ocean front cottage guestrooms:Similar to garden views in capacity, amenities, and décor, but offer fantastic ocean views and direct beach access from your private cottage.
- 20 Courtyard rooms:Located further back in the resort offering tranquil garden views and all the amenities to provide for a relaxing vacation. Each guestroom accommodates two in king bed.
- 20 Suites:Located together on higher ground, offering beautiful views of the Caribbean from private balconies. Suites can accommodate up to four guests each, and feature one king bed and extra single beds available. Twelve have ocean view and eight have a mountain view.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
Restaurants and Snacks
The 3 restaurants offer Royal Decameron Club Caribbean from the exotic flavors of Asian fusion cuisine by the sea to the best and most authentic Jamaican flavors.
- Pick a Pepper Restaurant:Located by the main pool and offers varied international buffets every day choose between a beautiful open air or indoor setting . Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets served daily.
- Jazmine Delta Restaurant:Offers Asian fusion a la carte dinners located on right next to the sea.
- Nyaming Restaurant:Located on the second floor with an irie reggae theme. The must try a la carte menu specializes in local Jamaican specialties.
- Souk Bar:The hotels principle bar. One can enjoy refreshing drinks an cocktails next to the pool while gazing at the beach and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean.
- Jetty Bar:As its name indicated, is located on the sea. Here you can enjoy all your favorite drinks with an ocean breeze and reggae beats. From 11:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- English Pub:Located in the hotel´s disco, come enjoy a traditional English pub.
- Adult Pool Bar:Located on the quiet pool.
Services with additional charge:
- Club for children
- Disco bar
- Boutique ($)
- Information tours ($)
- Two tennis courts
- Weddings Programs and Honeymoons($)
- Internet service ($)
- Foreign Currency Exchange ($)