The hotel is located on the Salvadorian Pacific Coast 90 km from the capital, San Salvador, the Pan American Highway, covering an area of 270,000 m2 with a mile of beach front.
The Royal Decameron Salinitas Hotel offers a fantastic Mayan flavored all-inclusive vacation experience. Located on El Salvador's Pacific coast, just 50 minutes away from San Salvador, Royal Decameron Salinitas borrows from the Salvadorian culture and its colorful architecture as the art using many Mayan statues distributed throughout the property.
Guests can enjoy the beautiful Pacific Ocean; spend time in any of our four fresh water pools, or even in the spectacular salt water pool filled daily by the ocean tides while taking advantage of our all-inclusive drinks at any of our four distinctive bars.
When the guests are not taking the Central American sun and they want more action, they are invited to join the fun with our professional activities staff, enjoy the fitness center or the Spa Temazcalli facilities, including beach-side massages ($)or even experience the history and culture of El Salvador in many of the Decameron Explorer tour options.
* Pets are not allowed.
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
- Breakfast, lunch, & dinner Buffet
- A-La-Carte dinners
- Unlimited Domestic Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Daily Activities Program
- Non–Motorized Water Sports (Kayaking and Paddleboats)
- Fitness center
- Two Tennis Courts
- Beach Volleyball
- Beach Towels and chairs Nightly Entertainment (Children's and Adult's Shows)
- Children's Activities
- Movie theather
- Discoteque for 400 people
- Minutes Station (Raspao)
- Game Room
- And many more
The Royal Decameron Salinitas offers in its 552 rooms all the amenities and comforts to make your vacation truly great. The resort is comprised of two types of structures, two hotel towers of 6 and 4 floors, and 3 blocks of rooms of 3 floors, each one with views from balconies and terraces towards the gardens and swimming pools of the hotel.
- Two comfortable double beds and one sofa or one king-size bed and 2 sofas
- All are equipped with bath
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Coffee machine
- Safe-deposit box
- Standard: Spacious rooms with small terraces located in our 3-floor units of rooms. The units do not have elevators.
- Superior: This type of room is located in the buildings with elevators next to the sea, with a direct view of the sea. They are more spacious than the standard rooms and have larger terraces.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
Restaurants and snacks
Discover the different flavors of both the national and international cuisine of this region of Central America.
- ChackBalam Restaurant: The restaurant offers international Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets in an open, two story structure overlooking both the main swimming pool and the Pacific Ocean. A Mayan influence is evident in the artisan lamps and the two story Mayan statue in the center of the space.
- Food Court: Offers buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Bamboo Restaurant:The restaurant offers delicious Thai a-la-carte dinners under Mayan murals by the sea.
- Maya Grill Steak House Restaurant:Offering steaks and grilled specialties.
- La Mar Restaurant:It gives you the opportunity to choose from a selection of seafood dishes or the day's catch.
- Oliva Restaurant:This restaurant offers an authentic and unique Menu Italian Pasta.
- Ok Maguey Restaurant:The restaurant offers an exquisite Mexican menu.
- The hotel has 4 bars on the beach and 1 Disco Bar
- Services national and international calls ($)
- Safety deposit boxes ($)
- Internet room
- Decameron Explorer tours ($)
- Culturalmassages ($)
- Tennis Lessons ($)
- Souvenir Shop ($)
- Car rental ($)
- Weddings Programs and Honeymoons ($)
- Doctor 24 hours