Purchase: Until December 30, 2020.
Travel: Starting at August 1st to December 23rd 2020
- Buffet breakfast and lunch
- A la carte dinner at specialized restaurants with reservation
- Unlimited beverages and national alcoholic beverages
- Guided recreation for adults and children
- Live shows and music
- Non-motorized water sports
- Hotel taxes
- Phone calls
- laundry service
- Safe deposit box
- Medical assistance
- Tours and expenses not specified in the program
- Confirmed individual reservations that do not show at the hotel or that are cancelled less than 72 hours before the arrival of the passenger, are subject to a one night lodging charge.
- 2 night minimum stay
- Rate valid per person based on double occupancy
- Children's rate applies for children between the ages of 2 and 11, sharing a room with a minimum of two adults paying a double rate, or one adult paying single rate
- Rates include taxes and hotel insurance
- Check In: 3:00 PM
- Check Out: 12:00 MD
- Arrivals before the check-in time, or departures after check-out time, are subject to an additional charge at the hotel's discretion
- Rates are subject to change
- Important: Your health is a priority for us. In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and in compliance with the conditions of the Health Authorities, some of the areas, services and activities available for guests will have limitations. At the reception of the Hotel you will find the exact information of the authorized areas, services and activities.
We hereby inform you the flexibility policy Decameron Hotels has authorized for new reservations that are taken from today until December 15, 2020 for trips until June 2021 (last return date) applicable to all Decameron Hotels.
- You may change your reservation without penalty (reservations taken until Dec 15/20), as long as the cancellation is made more than 72 hours prior to check-in. Otherwise, the corresponding penalties will apply
Policy for Rate Differences:
- For reservations generated between April 01st and November 30 2020, the corresponding charges will be applied, according to the exchange rate.
- No charges will be made for name changes (hotel reservations).
- NO charges will be made for rate differences, as long as the following conditions are met:
- Travel dates keep the same season of initial use (High, medium or low).
- The same number of nights and initial passengers is maintained.
- The travel date maintains the same cycle of days of the week (Example: Friday to Monday)
- NO charges will be made for rate differences as long as the reason for the change and / or cancellation is duly supported by the following reasons:
- Due to the death or illness of one of the passengers of the hotel reservation, spouses, partner or permanent companion.
- Additionally, it applies to reservations that are affected by the closure of borders, airports and flight cancellations and as long as the flight is rescheduled within the first thirty (30) days following the initial date of travel.
- The request to waive a penalty must accompanied by the corresponding supporting documents and submitted within 15 calendar days of the initial date of the trip for evaluation and approval with the usual process
- Apply groups conditions included on commercial offers.