Purchase: 11 to 15 August, 2020
Travel: See dates and conditions below.
|BEFORE||STARTING AT||BEFORE||STARTING AT|
|August 26th to 31st 2020||USD 93.00||USD 83.70||USD 104.00||USD 93.60|
|September 01st to October 31st 2020||USD 78.00||USD 70.20||USD 99.00||USD 89.10|
- Early Access Free of Charge for stays in August, September and October. From 10:30am to 15:00hrs. Include: Snack, Bar, Lunch.
- Buffet breakfast and lunch.
- A la carte dinner at specialized restaurants with reservation.
- Unlimited beverages and national alcoholic beverages.
- Guided recreation for adults and children.
- Live shows and music.
- Non-motorized water sports.
- Hotel taxes.
- Phone calls.
- laundry service.
- Safe deposit box.
- Medical assistance.
- Tours and expenses not specified in the program.
- Confirmed individual reservations that do not show at the hotel or that are cancelled less than 72 hours before the arrival of the passenger, are subject to a one night lodging charge.
- 2 night minimum stay.
- Rate valid per person based on double occupancy.
- Children's rate applies for children between the ages of 2 and 11, sharing a room with a minimum of two adults paying a double rate, or one adult paying single rate.
- Rates include taxes and hotel insurance.
- Check In: 3:00 PM.
- Check Out: 1:00 PM.
- Arrivals before the check-in time, or departures after check-out time, are subject to an additional charge at the hotel's discretion.
- Rates are subject to change.
We hereby inform you the flexibility policy Decameron Hotels has authorized for new reservations taken during the April and August campaign (BW Apr 01 to August 31 /2020), for Travel until December 15 2020.
- You may change your reservation without penalty (reservations taken during BW Apr 01 to August 31 /2020)
Policy for Rate Differences
- For reservations generated between April 01st to Aug 31st 2020, the corresponding charges will be applied, according to the exchange rate.
- NO charges will be made for rate differences, as long as the following conditions are met:
- Travel dates keep the same season of initial use (High, medium or low).
- The same number of nights and initial passengers is maintained.
- The travel date maintains the same cycle of days of the week (Example: Friday to Monday).
Polícy for hotel change: Hotel changes are allowed in San Andrés and Mexico. The relocation without charges may be carried out as follows:
- Hotels in san andres: Aquarium, Los Delfines, Marazul and Maryland
- Hotels in México: Isla Coral and La Marina