The following flexibility policies have been established for all reservations generated from this date through September 30, for travel through November 20, 2022 as the last return date applicable to all hotels in the chain. *Does not apply for high season or Easter week*
- No hotel penalty for changes and cancellations until the same day of entry to the hotel before 12:00 hrs
- No show penalty applies corresponding to the first night of accommodation per passenger under public rate conditions
Policy for Rate Differences:
- No cost difference will be charged for change of name or change of dates as long as the following conditions
- Travel dates keep the same season of initial use (High, medium or low).
- The same number of nights and initial passengers is maintained.
- The hotel of the initial reservation is maintained.
- The travel date maintains the same cycle of days of the week (Example: Friday to Monday).
- NO charges for rate differences will be made, as long as the reason for the change and/or cancellation is duly supported by the following reasons:
- For death or illness of one of the passengers of the hotel reservation, spouses, permanent partner, relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity, first degree of affinity and first civil.
- Additionally, it applies to reservations that are affected by border closures, airport closures and flight cancellations and reservations that, at the time of completing the online registration, answer affirmatively one or more questions of the health questionnaire.
- The request for exemption must be accompanied by the corresponding supports and must be submitted within 15 calendar days of the initial date of travel for evaluation and approval through the usual process.
Grupos: In the case of groups, policies of the commercial offer apply, individual cases may be re-evaluated.