Located in the Province of Santa Elena, one of the most exclusive areas on the Ecuadorian coast, about 2 hours by road from the Jose Joaquin de Olmedo International Airport in the city of Guayaquil.
Punta Centinela is one of Ecuador’s most beautiful beaches, an ideal location that offers many recreational options to enjoy the beach, the marine fauna and the exquisite national and international gastronomy.
This amazing natural destination will allow you to enjoy whale watching between the months of June and October. You can also snorkel, scuba dive, fish and sail to explore the wealth of Ecuadorian waters.
This resort has 197 comfortable rooms, 3 buffet-style and a la carte restaurants, 4 bars, a discotheque, 2 large pools, sports courts and a convention center with a 400-person capacity, furnished with the best technology for events.
An unforgettable adventure you have to enjoy with all your senses!
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets
- Dinners a la carte
- Unlimited domestic alcoholic and non - alcoholic beverages
- Non-motorized water sports (kayaks and canoes)
- 2 pools (1 is heated)
- Beach and pool chairs and towels
- Beach soccer and volleyball
- Activity center for children Daily activities program
- Nightly entertainment
- Nurse station
- Convention Center with a capacity for 400 people equipped with state of-the-art technology
The hotel offers 197 rooms distributed in 2 buildings,with 3 and 4 floors:
- 84 standard rooms with ocean and garden views in the Tropical tower with an Asian design.
- 83 superior and 30 standard rooms, with ocean and garden views in the Centinela Tower with a modern design.
Standard rooms are equipped with:
- Air conditioning
- 1 king size bed or 2 twin beds
- Cable television
- Dressing table
- Safety deposit box ($)
- Private bathroom with shower and hairdryer
- Superior rooms feature same amenities as standard, but have an additional single sofa bed and 1 table with 2 chairs
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Yacht Club connected internally to the hotel
- Discotheque. Wednesday to Friday from 10:30 p.m. – 2:00 a.m. On Monday and Tuesday a “Ceviches and Beer” space is offered as a replacement for the discotheque on those two days.
- New á-la-carte restaurant with 2 seatings. 20 places per seating. Specializing in Seafood.
- Karaoke. The hotel will soon have a movie theatre.
- Costa Brava open for breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets with the best selection of national and international cuisine.
- El Coral a la carte restaurant with sea-food specialties typically prepared with the flavors of the cuisine from the southern Ecuadorian sea coast.
- Snack: "El Coral" snack grill offering hamburgers, hot dogs, pizzas, BBQ chicken, cheese nachos and french-fries.
- Snack "Beer and Ceviche" offering the best beer in the region together with delicious typical ceviche from the peninsula.
- El Faro pool bar located under an Indonesian style palm shelter, with a lounge area over a terrace deck made of tropical wood, a fun place to get together.
- SPA, where guests can enjoy the sea breeze with gentle relaxing massages. ($)
- Wedding services ($)
- Honeymoon packages ($)
- Medical assistance ($)
- Internet in rooms and public areas ($)
- Boutique ($)
- Laundry service ($)
- Local and international calls ($)