Between the ocean and the thick brushes surrounding it, the Decameron Marazul rises as a first class paradisiac hideaway near the Orange Hill area in San Andres Island.
Only 15 minutes from the airport and on the via San Luis, the resort is surrounded by a mangrove forest with a white sand private beach and a spectacular sea tinted with the entire spectrum of blue, contrasting the garden and ample green areas reserved for guests.
From here, you may visit the most beautiful keys in the archipelago such as Cayo Acuario and Cayo Haynes which are located right in front of the beach, as well as Rocky Cay only 5 minutes away, with a beach and the only rocky key where we have an exclusive club for you to keep on tanning during your vacations on the various island locations.
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
- Unlimited, buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A la carte dinners at the beach clubs specialized in international cuisine
- Snacks from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- National and imported standard alcoholic beverages and unlimited refreshments
- Daily activities for adults and children
- Limited consumption disco
- Non-motorized water sports (kayak, sea bicycles, canoes, catamarans, windsurf and surfing)
- Beach and pool towels and chairs
- Scuba mini-course at the hotel pool
- Evening entertainment every day
- Beach volleyball
- Daily shuttles to Cayo Aquarium and Cayo Haynes (reservation required)
- Tennis court
- All taxes and tips included
- Service at the “Rocky Cay” beach club. Transfers are not included. Any transfer within hotels would be assumed by the passenger.
- Access to all services at the Decameron hotels in the Island of San Andres (except for Decameron Isleño). They must be previously reserved at the reception. Transfers are not included. Any transfer within hotels would be assumed by the passenger.
ROCKY CAY BEACH CLUB
You may travel to Aquarium Key and enjoy the exclusive club we have for you, where you may have lunch or snacks and drinks at our beach bar.
The services include restrooms, showers, chairs, beach loungers, lifeguard and security. Previous or same day reservation (if available) is required. The club’s hours are 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. An additional charge applies for day passes for non-guests.
The resort has 128 rooms, divided into 118 standard rooms, 8 junior suites and 2 presidential suites. Most of them have a balcony and terrace, maximum capacity of 3 people and are furnished with king size, queen size or 2 double beds.
Each room is equipped with:
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hair dryer
- Hot shower
- Phone ($)
- In-room safe ($)
- Amenities: soap, shampoo, conditioner, hand cream and shower cap
- Mini refrigerator
- Operator Wake-up service
* Reservations at a la carte restaurant are subject to availability and must be done in person the next day after your arrival, at 7:00 a.m. at the reception.
- Buffet Restaurant ‘La Terraza’, open from 7:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- ‘El Rodeo’ Restaurant open from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- ‘Caravelle’ Restaurant, specializing in international cuisine and open from 6:30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
- ‘Rodeo’ Snack Bar, located by the pool and open between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- ‘Coco Blue’ Bar located at the beach dock and open 24 hours
- Show bar, open from 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- ‘Confetti’ Disco, open every day between 11:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m.
- Adult and children’s pool, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Nautical area for non-motorized sports
- Tennis court
- Infirmary between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Jewelry Store
- ‘Aqua’ Spa
- Hemingway Room
- Over Receptour excursion and tour office
- ‘Sea Garden’ Scuba Agency
- Convention center with capacity for 220 people, equipped with air conditioning, sound system, audiovisual equipment, television, laser pointers and full logistics for any type of event
- Private Beach
SERVICES AT AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- Local and International phone calls
- Wireless Internet in the lobby, auditorium and pool area
- Safe Deposit Box
- Currency exchange
- Medical Assistance
- Laundry and ironing
- Spa and massage services
- Wedding and Honeymoon plans
- Excursions and Tours with Over Receptour