A perfect destination for a relaxing vacation and deep rest, where you'll be able to delight in beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
Decameron Marazul, located only 15 minutes from San Andres’ Gustavo Rojas Pinilla Airport, is a welcoming hide-out close to the area of the Island known as Orange Hill.
This resort, which is made up of 128 rooms, is surrounded by a mangrove forest with a small private beach that contrasts perfectly with the resort’s extensive gardens and green areas prepared for all of our guests.
From there, you'll be able to visit the archipelago’s most beautiful cays, such as Cayo Acuario and Cayo Haynes, which are right in front of the resort’s beach. Rocky Cay is also 5 minutes away, where we have an exclusive club for you to enjoy all of your #AllInclusive benefits.
We’re waiting for you in a place where rest and recreation will be a part of your next vacation!
* Pets are not allowed.
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
- Unlimited, buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A la carte dinners at the beach clubs specialized in international cuisine
- Snacks from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- National and imported standard alcoholic beverages and unlimited refreshments
- Daily activities for adults and children
- Limited consumption disco
- Non-motorized water sports (kayak and sea bicycles)
- Beach and pool towels
- Scuba mini-course at the hotel pool
- Evening entertainment every day
- Daily shuttles to Cayo Acuario and Cayo Haynes (reservation required)
- Tennis court
- All taxes and tips included
- Service at the “Rocky Cay” beach club. Transfers are not included. Any transfer within hotels would be assumed by the passenger.
- Access to all services at the Decameron hotels in the Island of San Andres (except for Decameron Isleno). They must be previously reserved at the reception. Transfers are not included. Any transfer within hotels would be assumed by the passenger.
ROCKY CAY BEACH CLUB
You may travel to Cayo Acuario and enjoy the exclusive club we have for you, where you may have lunch or snacks and drinks at our beach bar.
The services include restrooms, showers, chairs, beach loungers, lifeguard and security. Previous or same day reservation (if available) is required. The club’s hours are 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. An additional charge applies for day passes for non-guests.
The resort has 128 rooms, divided into 118 standard rooms, 8 junior suites and 2 presidential suites. Most of them have a balcony and terrace, maximum capacity of 3 people and are furnished with king size, queen size or 2 double beds.
Each room is equipped with:
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hair dryer
- Hot shower
- Phone ($)
- In-room safe ($)
- Amenities: soap, shampoo, conditioner, hand cream and shower cap
- Mini refrigerator
- Operator Wake-up service
* Reservations at the a la carte restaurants, are subject to availability and must be done in person the next day after your arrival, at 7:00 a.m. at the reception.
- Buffet Restaurant ‘La Terraza’
- ‘Caravelle’ Restaurant, specializing in international cuisine.
- ‘Rodeo’ Snack Bar, located by the pool and open between 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Show bar, open from 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- ‘Confetti’ Disco, open every day between 11:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m.
- Adult and children’s pool, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Nautical area for non-motorized sports
- Coco Blue' Bar, located on the beach pier and the service is offered until 02:00 am
- Tennis court
- Infirmary between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Boutique ($)
- Hemingway Room
- Over Receptour excursion and tour office ($)
- ‘Sea Garden’ Scuba Agency ($)
- Convention center with capacity for 150 people, equipped with air conditioning, sound system, video beam, television and microphones.
- Private Beach
SERVICES AT AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- Local and International phone calls
- Wireless Internet in the lobby, auditorium and pool area
- Safe Deposit Box
- Currency exchange
- Medical Assistance
- Laundry and ironing
- Spa and massage services
- Wedding and Honeymoon plans
- Excursions and Tours with Over Receptour