Purchase: From October 11 to 18, 2020
Travel: See dates and conditions below.
|15% OFF||USD 140||USD 119||Starting at November 6th to 30th, 2020|
|20% OFF||USD 140||USD 112||Starting at December 1st to 22nd, 2020|
- Stocked mini fridge
- Buffet-style breakfasts and lunches with unlimited consumption
- A la carte dinners at specialized international cuisine restaurants
- Snacks in two shifts during the afternoon and at midnight
- Unlimited national alcoholic beverages and imported soft drinks
- Non-motorized nautical sports.
- Daily activities for adults
- Towels and chairs for the beach and the pool
- Live Jamaican band at the lobby lounge
- Nightly entertainment with different themes at the ‘Royal Decameron Montego Beach’
- Disco at the ‘Royal Decameron Montego Beach’
- Bars with unlimited consumption at the ‘Royal Decameron Cornwall Beach’
- Access to the gym at the ‘Royal Decameron Cornwall Beach’
- Access to the tennis courts at the ‘Royal Decameron Cornwall Beach’
- First aid at the Nurse's Station
- Access to all the facilities and services of the ‘Royal Decameron Montego Beach’, adjoining resort that is part of our chain.
- National and international phone calls
- Safety box
- Currency exchange
- Massage booths with view to the sea
- Medical assistance
- Laundry, open from 8.00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Spa: massages, reflexology and aesthetic center.
- Wedding and honeymoon plans
- Tours to the main tourist attractions with local operator
- Rates per person per night.
- Promotional rates apply for double, triple, quadruple and child.
- Do not apply for single room. Regular rate applies.
- Child rates apply for child 4 – 11 years of age sharing room with 2 adults paying double room.
- Rates apply for everyday.
- Minimum 2 nights-stays.
- Rates do not apply GOV Tax of 4usd per room per night.
- Rates are not combinable with other current offer.
- Rates are subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change without previous notice.
- Important: Your health is a priority for us. In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and in compliance with the conditions of the Health Authorities, some of the areas, services and activities available for guests will have limitations. At the reception of the Hotel you will find the exact information of the authorized areas, services and activities.
We hereby inform you the flexibility policy Decameron Hotels has authorized for new reservations that are taken from October 01 to October 31, 2020 for trips until December 15, 2020
- You may change your reservation without penalty (reservations taken during Oct 01-31/20), as long as the cancellation is made more than 72 hours prior to check-in. Otherwise, the corresponding penalties will apply.
Policy for Rate Differences
- For reservations generated between April 01st and September 30 2020, the corresponding charges will be applied, according to the exchange rate.
- NO charges will be made for rate differences, as long as the following conditions are met:
- Travel dates keep the same season of initial use (High, medium or low).
- The same number of nights and initial passengers is maintained.
- The travel date maintains the same cycle of days of the week (Example: Friday to Monday)
- NO charges will be made for rate differences as long as the reason for the change and / or cancellation is duly supported by the following reasons:
- Due to the death or illness of one of the passengers of the hotel reservation, spouses, partner or permanent companion.
- Additionally, it applies to reservations that are affected by the closure of borders, airports and flight cancellations and as long as the flight is rescheduled within the first thirty (30) days following the initial date of travel.
- The request to waive a penalty must accompanied by the corresponding supporting documents and submitted within 15 calendar days of the initial date of the trip for evaluation and approval with the usual process
Polícy for hotel change: Hotel changes are allowed in San Andrés and Mexico. The relocation without charges may be carried out as follows:
- Hotels in san andres: Aquarium, Los Delfines, Marazul and Maryland
- Hotels in México: Isla Coral and La Marina