Purchase: From November 17th to 27th, 2020
Travel: From November 19th to December 22nd, 2020
- WiFi Fre
- Safe Deposit Box Included
- Accommodation in rooms according to the selected category.
- Buffet-type breakfast and lunch with unlimited consumption.
- Buffet-type dinners with unlimited consumption or a la carte at restaurants specialized in international food.
- Two snack-time schedules in the afternoon and midnight
- Unlimited national and imported alcoholic beverages and drinks
- Non-motorized water sports (kayak, sailboat and water bicycle trips)
- Daily activities program for adults
- Chairs and beach and pool towels
- Live Jamaican music playing in the lobby lounge
- Daily entertainment and night shows with different themes.
- Disco and bar with unlimited consumption
- Access to gym
- Access to Jacuzzi.
- Access to tennis courts and sports implements supply
- Sports activities on the beach area
- First aid at the Nurse's Station.
- National and international phone calls
- Safety box
- Currency exchange
- Massage booths with view to the sea
- Medical assistance
- Laundry, open from 8.00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Spa: massages, reflexology and aesthetic center.
- Wedding and honeymoon plans
- Tours to the main tourist attractions with local operator
- Rates per person per night.
- Promotional rates apply for all accommodations.
- Child rates apply for child 4 – 11 years of age sharing room with 2 adults paying double room.
- Rates apply for everyday.
- Minimum 2 nights-stays.
- Rates do not apply GOV Tax of 4usd per room per night.
- Black Outs: N/A
- Cut – off: 2 days.
- Important: Your health is a priority for us. In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and in compliance with the conditions of the Health Authorities, some of the areas, services and activities available for guests will have limitations. At the reception of the Hotel you will find the exact information of the authorized areas, services and activities.
We hereby inform you the flexibility policy Decameron Hotels has authorized for new reservations that are taken from November 01 to November 30, 2020 for trips until December 15, 2020
- You may change your reservation without penalty (reservations taken during Nov 01-30/20), as long as the cancellation is made more than 72 hours prior to check-in. Otherwise, the corresponding penalties will apply.
Policy for Rate Differences
- For reservations generated between April 01st and November 30 2020, the corresponding charges will be applied, according to the exchange rate.
- NO charges will be made for rate differences, as long as the following conditions are met:
- Travel dates keep the same season of initial use (High, medium or low).
- The same number of nights and initial passengers is maintained.
- The travel date maintains the same cycle of days of the week (Example: Friday to Monday)
- NO charges will be made for rate differences as long as the reason for the change and / or cancellation is duly supported by the following reasons:
- Due to the death or illness of one of the passengers of the hotel reservation, spouses, partner or permanent companion.
- Additionally, it applies to reservations that are affected by the closure of borders, airports and flight cancellations and as long as the flight is rescheduled within the first thirty (30) days following the initial date of travel.
- The request to waive a penalty must accompanied by the corresponding supporting documents and submitted within 15 calendar days of the initial date of the trip for evaluation and approval with the usual process
Groups: Apply groups conditions included on commercial offers.