Purchase: Starting at Jun 01st to 16th, 2020
|TRAVEL DATES||BEFORE||STARTING AT|
|Sept. 01/20 - Oct. 31/20||USD 123||USD 86.10|
|Nov. 01/20 - Nov. 30/20||USD 140||USD 98|
- Lodging in rooms according to the selected category
- Buffet-style breakfasts and lunches with unlimited consumption
- A la carte dinners at specialized international cuisine restaurants
- Snacks in two shifts during the afternoon and at midnight
- Unlimited national alcoholic beverages and imported soft drinks
- Non-motorized nautical sports.
- Daily activities for adults
- Tents, towels and chairs for the beach and the pool
- Live Jamaican band at the lobby lounge
- Nightly entertainment with alternate programming daily at the ‘Royal Decameron Montego Beach’
- Discotheque with unlimited consumption at the ‘Royal Decameron Montego Beach’
- Bars with unlimited consumption at the ‘Royal Decameron Cornwall Beach’
- Access to the gym at the ‘Royal Decameron Cornwall Beach’
- Access to the tennis courts at the ‘Royal Decameron Cornwall Beach’
- Access to beach areas conditioned for sports
- First aid at the infirmary
- Access to all the facilities and services of the ‘Royal Decameron Montego Beach’, adjoining resort that is part of our chain.
- Products or services not specified in the program.
- Rates per person per night. Standard room in double occupancy.
- Promotional rates apply for all accomodations.
- Child rates apply for child 4 – 11 years of age sharing room with 2 adults paying double room.
- Rates apply for everyday.
- Minimum 2 night-stay.
- Rates do not apply GOV Tax of 4usd per room per night.
- Black Outs: N/A.
- Cut – off: 2 days.
We hereby inform you the flexibility policy Decameron Hotels has authorized for new reservations taken during the April and Jun campaign (BW Apr 01 to Jun 30 /2020).
- You may change your reservation without penalty (reservations taken during BW Apr 01 to Jun 30 /2020)
Policy for Rate Differences
- For reservations generated between April 01st to Jun 30th 2020, the corresponding charges will be applied, according to the exchange rate.
- NO charges will be made for rate differences, as long as the following conditions are met:
- Travel dates keep the same season of initial use (High, medium or low).
- The same number of nights and initial passengers is maintained.
- The travel date maintains the same cycle of days of the week (Example: Friday to Monday).
Polícy for hotel change: Hotel changes are allowed in San Andrés and Mexico. The relocation without charges may be carried out as follows:
- Hotels in san andres: Aquarium, Los Delfines, Marazul and Maryland
- Hotels in México: Isla Coral and La Marina