Before: USD 97
Starting at USD 82.45 1 night / person
1st. CHILD FREE
Purchase: From september 07 to october 07, 2021
Travel: From september 07 to october 31, 2021
- Accommodation in rooms according to the selected category.
- Buffet-type breakfast and lunch with unlimited consumption.
- Buffet-type dinners with unlimited consumption or a la carte at restaurants specialized in international food.
- Two snack-time schedules in the afternoon and midnight.
- Unlimited national and imported alcoholic beverages and drinks.
- Non-motorized water sports (kayak, sailboat and water bicycle trips).
- Daily activities program for adults.
- Chairs, beach and pool towels.
- Live Jamaican music playing in the lobby lounge.
- Daily entertainment and night shows with different themes.
- Disco and bar with unlimited consumption.
- Access to gym.
- Access to tennis courts and sports implements supply.
- Sports activities on the beach area.
- First aid at the Nurse's Station.
- WiFi Free
- Safe Deposit Box Included
- National and international phone calls.
- Currency exchange.
- Massage booths with view to the sea.
- Medical assistance.
- Laundry, open from 8.00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Spa: massages, reflexology and aesthetic center.
- Wedding and honeymoon plans.
- Tours to the main tourist attractions with local operator.
- Rates per person per night.
- Promotional rates apply for all accommodations.
- Child rates apply for child 4 – 11 years of age sharing room with 2 adults paying double room.
- Rates apply for everyday (weekdays and weekend).
- Minimum 2 nights-stays.
- Rates are subject to change without previous notice.
- Rates are subject to availability.
- Rates do not include GOV Tax of 4usd per room per night
- Important: Your health is a priority for us. In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and in compliance with the conditions of the Health Authorities, some of the areas, services and activities available for guests will have limitations. At the reception of the Hotel you will find the exact information of the authorized areas, services and activities.