Now starting at USD 105 1 night / person
Purchase: Until December 22th, 2018.
Travel: Until December 24th, 2018.
- Accommodation in rooms according to the selected category
- Buffet-type breakfast and lunch with unlimited consumption
- Buffet-type dinners with unlimited consumption or a la carte at restaurants specialized in international food
- Two snack-time schedules in the afternoon and midnight
- Unlimited national and imported alcoholic beverages and drinks
- Non-motorized water sports (kayak, sailboat and water bicycle trips)
- Daily activities program for adults
- Tents, chairs and beach and pool towels
- Live Jamaican music playing in the lobby lounge
- Daily entertainment and night shows with alternate programs
- Disco and bar with unlimited consumption
- Access to gym
- Access to sauna and Jacuzzi areas
- Access to tennis courts and sports implements supply
- Access to sea diving board
- Sports activities on the beach area
- First aid at the infirmary
- National and international phone calls
- Safety box
- Currency exchange
- Massage booths with view to the sea
- Medical assistance
- Laundry, open from 8.00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Fitness Center & Spa: massages, temazcal, treatments, reflexology and aesthetic center.
- Wedding and honey moon plans
- Tours to the main tourist attractions with local operator
- Rate in US dollars or in your local currency change.
- Rate applies from one night accommodation
- Not includes Airplane Ticket
- Not includes Transfers
- Rate per person in double accommodation availability subject to change without notice, guaranteed until the time of full payment.
- Rate does not include government tax value of $ 4 per room per night
- Rate applies on Sunday to Thursday nights.
- Any re-payment to transactions made with credit cards as debit, will have an administrative charge of 5%
- Restrictions apply.
- Penalty for changes and cancellations apply. Read about our Terms and Conditions
- Confirmed reservations that do not present at the hotel or are canceled less than 72 hours before the arrival of the passenger(s), will be subject to a charge for the value of the first night of accommodation.