Before: USD 85
Starting at USD 80 1 night / person
Purchase: Starting at Oct 1st to Oct 15th, 2019
|Dec. 01/19 - Dec. 24/19||Sunday to Thursday||USD 80|
- Accommodation in rooms according to the selected category.
- Buffet-type breakfast and lunch with unlimited consumption.
- Buffet-type dinners with unlimited consumption or a la carte at restaurants specialized in international food.
- Two snack-time schedules in the afternoon and midnight.
- Unlimited national and imported alcoholic beverages and drinks.
- Non-motorized water sports (kayak, sailboat and water bicycle trips).
- Daily activities program for adults.
- Tents, chairs and beach and pool towels.
- Live Jamaican music playing in the lobby lounge.
- Daily entertainment and night shows with alternate programs.
- Disco and bar with unlimited consumption.
- Access to gym.
- Access to sauna and Jacuzzi areas.
- Access to tennis courts and sports implements supply.
- Access to sea diving board.
- Sports activities on the beach area.
- First aid at the infirmary.
- National and international phone calls.
- Safety box.
- Currency exchange.
- Massage booths with view to the sea.
- Medical assistance.
- Laundry, open from 8.00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Fitness Center and Spa: massages, temazcal, treatments, reflexology and aesthetic center.
- Wedding and honey moon plans.
- Tours to the main tourist attractions with local operator.
- Rates per person per night. Standard room in double occupancy.
- Promotional rates only apply for double/triple and quadruple occupancy.
- Promotional rates do not apply for single room.
- Regular rate apply for children.
- Child rates apply for child 4 – 11 years of age sharing room with 2 adults paying double room.
- Rates apply for weekdays.
- Ask for weekend rates.
- Minimum 2 night-stay.
- Rates do not apply GOV Tax of 4usd per room per night.