We hereby inform you the flexible policy for Decameron Hotels has been authorized for new reservations that are taken from this date through October 31, 2021, for travel through March 31, 2022 (last return date) applicable to all Decameron Hotels.
- No hotel penalty for changes and cancellations until the same day of entry to the hotel before 12:00 hrs
- No show penalty applies corresponding to the first night of accommodation per passenger under public rate conditions
Policy for Rate Differences:
- No cost difference will be charged for change of name or change of dates as long as the following conditions are met:
- Travel dates keep the same season of initial use (High, medium or low).
- The same number of nights and initial passengers is maintained.
- The hotel of the initial reservation is maintained.
- The travel date maintains the same cycle of days of the week (Example: Friday to Monday).
- We won't charge fare differences as long as the reason for the change and/or cancellation are documented within the following motives:
- Death or illness from one of the passengers in the hotel reservation, spouces, permanent companions, blood related family members up to a second degree, and first degree of in law family.
- Additionally, applies for reservations affected by international border closings, airports closings, and flight and reservation cancellations, that up to the moment of the online check in if you reply affirmating the questions in the health questionnaire.
- All requests must be submitted by the corresponding support documentation up to 15 calendar days past the initial travel date for the due evaluation and approval.
Groups: In the case of groups, policies of the commercial offer apply, individual cases may be re-evaluated.