Before: USD 95
Starting at USD 76 1 night / person
Purchase: Starting at June 15th to June 29th, 2019
|Aug. 15/19 - Aug. 31/19||Everyday||USD 88|
|Jul. 14/19 - Jul. 20/19||Everyday||USD 96.80|
|Jul. 21/19 - Aug. 31/19||Everyday||USD 88|
|Sept. 01/19 - Oct. 31/19||Sunday to Thursday||USD 76|
|Nov. 01/19 - Dec. 24/19||Sunday to Thursday||USD 88|
- Accommodation in rooms according to the selected category
- Buffet-type breakfast and lunch with unlimited consumption
- Buffet-type dinners with unlimited consumption or a la carte at restaurants specialized in international food
- Two snack-time schedules in the afternoon and midnight
- Unlimited national and imported alcoholic beverages and drinks
- Non-motorized water sports (kayak, sailboat and water bicycle trips)
- Daily activities program for adults
- Tents, chairs and beach and pool towels
- Live Jamaican music playing in the lobby lounge
- Daily entertainment and night shows with alternate programs
- Disco and bar with unlimited consumption
- Access to gym
- Access to sauna and Jacuzzi areas
- Access to tennis courts and sports implements supply
- Access to sea diving board
- Sports activities on the beach area
- First aid at the infirmary
- National and international phone calls
- Safety box
- Currency exchange
- Massage booths with view to the sea
- Medical assistance
- Laundry, open from 8.00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Fitness Center & Spa: massages, temazcal, treatments, reflexology and aesthetic center.
- Wedding and honey moon plans
- Tours to the main tourist attractions with local operator
- Rates per person per night. Standard room in double occupancy.
- Promotional rates only apply for double/triple and quadruple occupancy.
- Promotional rates do not apply for single room.
- Regular rate apply for children.
- Child rates apply for child 4 – 11 years of age sharing room with 2 adults paying double room.
- Rates apply for weekdays.
- Ask for weekend rates.
- Minimum 2 night-stay.
- Rates do not apply GOV Tax of 4usd per room per night.