Monday, March 6, 2023
SAY YES TO CELEBRATING IMPORTANT DATES WITH ALL INCLUSIVE
During the third month of the year, Decameron hotels joins the celebrations of the most significant dates in March:
On March 8 we celebrate International Women's Day with fun entertaining activities to honour the leadership, courage, bravery and beauty of our women with the following menu of activities:
- A radio program with messages, congratulations and the best music of the moment to dedicate to the women of the family.
- Sports and recreational activities such as Yoga, Aerobics and dance classes.
- Themed crafts to do as a family.
- Concerts by live musical groups, mariachis, saxophones, soloists and the best festive atmosphere for women to dance and sing non-stop.
- Cocktail workshops, figures with towels and napkins.
- We will deliver special prizes during the activities and contest shows.
- Live shows by the Decameron Dancers dedicated to all women.
On March 12, the Oscar's 2023 awards ceremony will take place; our hotels dress up to honor the stars of the seventh art and our main protagonists: the guests.
- "LIGHTS, CAMERA... AND PUT IN ACTION": The entertainment team will carry out activities such as Yoga, Pilates, stretching and dance classes dressed as characters from famous movies. Fun to the fullest!
- "CINEMA QUIZ": Song trivia, famous movie singers, sayings and phrases from the best movies of all time.
- “SOUNDTRACK”: Live music with a singular musical repertoire of the best stories on the big screen.
- “CINEMA”: Projection of award-winning films on a giant screen.
- “PAPARAZZI”: Enjoy a fun red carpet in tribute to the great movie stars, minutes before our main show begins..
During Earth Hour, which will take place on March 25, we are going to carry out eco-friendly activities to print our green footprint and contribute a grain of sand in the care of our home, planet Earth.
- ECOLOGICAL TOUR: A family tour to learn about and identify the flora of the hotel. A special invitation to plant your first plant.
- ECO CRAFTS & ECO FASHION: We are going to make crafts with recycled materials to create accessories, figures and costumes that will later be modeled on a special catwalk.
- SAND FIGURES: On the beach, families will compete for the prize for the best figure on the sand with an ecological theme.
- BEACH CLEANING: In a playful and entertaining walk, we will collect the waste and debris found on the beach.
- IN MORSE KEY: Before the show, the lights will go out and we will tell our viewers how to send a message in morse code from their cell phone to honor the planet, in its day.
- TORCH PARADE: With the torches previously made in the craft workshop, we are going to form a logo for Earth Hour, to give light and learn more about the importance of caring for the environment and saving energy.
*Our activities program may vary, depending on the hotel.
IT IS NOT THE SAME WITHOUT YOU