A DESTINATION AND A HOTEL TO BE DISCOVERED
Located just five minutes from Montego Bay International Airport, close to the commercial district and the ‘Hip Strip’, Royal Decameron Montego Beach offers a privileged view of this crystal-clear bay of the Jamaican North West, named by Christopher Columbus as the ‘Good Times Gulf’, since colonial days.
Your stay here will be framed by a set of beaches with turquoise waters that surround the resort, together with an unbeatable weather that averages 27°C, plus reggae’s vibrant sounds that come with Antillean joy.
Montego Bay is one of the favorite corners of this island that has been the winner of the ‘World Travel Awards’ for 11 times as the Main destination in the Caribbean. From there, you may experience the culture, the language, dances, ways to dress and the spirit of the Rastafari’s from Jamaica.
Likewise, you may explore the fascinating attractions of this island, like the ‘Dunn River Falls, the ‘Blue Mountains National Park’, the ‘Martha Brae River’, or the ‘Bob-Marley Museum’.
* Pets are not allowed.
Important: Your health is a priority for us. In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and in compliance with the conditions of the Health Authorities, some of the areas, services and activities available for guests will have limitations. At the reception of the Hotel you will find the exact information of the authorized areas, services and activities.
PLAN #ALLINCLUSIVE TO ENJOY
- Accommodation in rooms according to the selected category
- Buffet-type breakfast and lunch with unlimited consumption
- Buffet-type dinners with unlimited consumption or a la carte at restaurants specialized in international food
- Two snack-time schedules in the afternoon and midnight
- Unlimited national and imported alcoholic beverages and drinks
- Non-motorized water sports (kayak, sailboat and water bicycle trips)
- Daily activities program for adults
- Tents, chairs and beach and pool towels
- Live Jamaican music playing in the lobby lounge
- Daily entertainment and night shows with alternate programs
- Disco and bar with unlimited consumption
- Access to gym
- Access to sauna and Jacuzzi areas
- Access to tennis courts and sports implements supply
- Access to sea diving board
- Sports activities on the beach area
- First aid at the infirmary
- Safety deposit box
COMFORT TO RELAX
The resort has a total of 144 rooms, divided into 136 of standard category with ocean view and 8 of deluxe category with privileged views to the Caribbean Sea. All of them decorated with a modern design that introduces Caribbean aspects.
Each room has a balcony or terrace and in them you have the option of choosing an accommodation of up to 4 persons, in King size or twin size beds, depending on your accommodation needs.
They all have:
- Cable TV
- Phone calls ($)
- Wi-Fi ($)
- Bathroom with cold or hot shower
- Blow dryer
- Amenities: soap, shampoo and lotion
- Iron and iron table
- Wake up service (programmed with front desk)
SPACES TO GET DISCONNECTED
The resort has a complete infrastructure with different facilities to program your times to relax, for sports activities, cultural entertainment and enjoyment of local gastronomy.
- ‘Passa Passa’ Buffet type restaurant, with an open structure ambient to enjoy the different flavors of international food. It opens in 3 shifts: breakfast from 7:00 to 10:30 a.m., lunch from 12:00 to 2:30 p.m. and dinner from 6:30 to 10:00 p.m.
- ‘Souk’ Restaurant, specialized in Jamaican fusion food. Serves 2 shifts for dinner from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and from 8:30 to 10:00 p.m.
* Reservations at restaurants with menu are with limited quota and are done face to face from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the front desk.
- Bar ‘Babba Roots’, located in the lobby area and open in all day from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- Central bar, located in the area adjacent to ‘Passa Passa’ restaurant, and near the night shows area. Serves from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- ‘Zion’ Bar, located in the beach area and enlivened with tropical music to enjoy outdoors during the day. Opens in a schedule from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- ‘Glitter’ Disco Bar, space for partying with a capacity for 100 people from 11:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Area with stage set for night shows and entertainment
- Adults pool, located in the central zone open from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Four (4) tennis courts, located in an area adjacent to the hotel and open in a schedule from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Sea Diving board, open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Small dock on the sea
- Gym open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Sauna and Jacuzzi area, located in the beach by the sea, available on any schedule
- Outdoor massage kiosks or ‘palapas’. Available at any time of day, prior reservation.
- Beach area with chairs, tents and palm tree beach umbrellas
- Non-motorized water sports area, available from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- Infirmary office open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Boutique with attention schedule from 7:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.
- Tours stand with external operator. Attends in a schedule from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
SERVICES WITH ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR EXTRA COMFORT
- National and international phone calls
- Currency exchange
- Massage booths with view to the sea
- Medical assistance
- Laundry, open from 8.00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Fitness Center & Spa: massages, temazcal, treatments, reflexology and aesthetic center.
- Wedding and honey moon plans
- Tours to the main tourist attractions with local operator