Located in the Province of Santa Elena, one of the most exclusive areas on the Ecuadorian coast, about 2 hours by road from the Jose Joaquin de Olmedo International Airport in the city of Guayaquil.
Punta Centinela is one of Ecuador’s most beautiful beaches, an ideal location that offers many recreational options to enjoy the beach, the marine fauna and the exquisite national and international gastronomy.
This amazing natural destination will allow you to enjoy whale watching between the months of June and October. You can also snorkel, scuba dive, fish and sail to explore the wealth of Ecuadorian waters.
This resort has 197 comfortable rooms, 3 buffet-style and a la carte restaurants, 4 bars, a discotheque, 2 large pools, sports courts and a convention center with a 400-person capacity, furnished with the best technology for events.
An unforgettable adventure you have to enjoy with all your senses!
* Pets are not allowed.
Important: Your health is a priority for us. In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and in compliance with the conditions of the Health Authorities, some of the areas, services and activities available for guests will have limitations. At the reception of the Hotel you will find the exact information of the authorized areas, services and activities.
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets
- Dinners a la carte
- Unlimited domestic alcoholic and non - alcoholic beverages
- Non-motorized water sports (kayaks and canoes)
- 2 pools (1 is heated)
- Beach and pool chairs and towels
- Beach soccer and volleyball
- Activity center for children Daily activities program
- Nightly entertainment
- Nurse station
- Convention Center with a capacity for 400 people equipped with state of-the-art technology
The hotel offers 197 rooms distributed in 2 buildings,with 3 and 4 floors:
- 84 standard rooms with ocean and garden views in the Tropical tower with an Asian design.
- 83 superior and 30 standard rooms, with ocean and garden views in the Centinela Tower with a modern design.
Standard rooms are equipped with:
- Air conditioning
- 1 king size bed or 2 twin beds
- Cable television
- Dressing table
- Safety deposit box ($)
- Private bathroom with shower and hairdryer
- Superior rooms feature same amenities as standard, but have an additional single sofa bed and 1 table with 2 chairs
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Buffet restaurant "Costa Brava"
- A la carte restaurant "El Coral"
- A la carte restaurant "El Muelle"
- Snack "El Coral"
- Ceviche "Cerveza y Ceviche"
- "El Faro"
- Lobby Bar
- "Ceviche y Cerveza"
- "El Teatro"
- "Yacht Club Punta Centinela"
- Yacht Club connected internally to the hotel
- Karaoke and theatre.
- Internet in lobby
- First aids help
- Spa ($)
- Internet in rooms and public areas ($)
- Local and international calls ($)
- Medical assistance ($)
- Boutique ($)
- Laundry ($)
- Wedding programs ($)
- Honey moon programs ($)
- Decameron Explorer Tour Desk, aquatic sports and aquatic park ($)