Warm turquoise beaches, fusion flavors and reggae sounds will make your senses vibrate at this famous bay located on the northwest area of Jamaica; the same bay that was conquered by the greatest conquistador, Christopher Columbus, who during colonial times described it as “The Gulf of Good Weather”.
Nothing would be more pleasurable for this explorer than to find his way to this paradise after a long journey from the Old Continent, than to disembark the entire crew of La Niña, La Pinta and La Santa Maria for a good relaxing time.
A delicious weather is among its charms, characterized by a warm spring throughout the year, that also fuels the contagious festive and spontaneous spirit of its people.
You may enjoy the luxury of our new ‘Royal Decameron Cornwall’, a modern property with Caribbean and tropical style, with a vacation infrastructure located on a private beach that gives it its name, and only 5 minutes from the Sir Donald Sangster International Airport, and the commercial district of Montego Bay and its ‘Hit Strip’.
You may also explore fascinating geographical locations in Jamaica from our resort, such as the ‘Dunn River Waterfalls’, the ‘Blue Mountains National Park’, go river rafting on the ‘Martha Brae River’, swim with dolphins or visit the ‘Bob Marley House – Museum’.
* Pets are not allowed.
Important: Your health is a priority for us. In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and in compliance with the conditions of the Health Authorities, some of the areas, services and activities available for guests will have limitations. At the reception of the Hotel you will find the exact information of the authorized areas, services and activities.
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
- Lodging in rooms according to the selected category
- Buffet-style breakfasts and lunches with unlimited consumption
- A la carte dinners at specialized international cuisine restaurants
- Snacks in two shifts during the afternoon and at midnight
- Unlimited national alcoholic beverages and imported soft drinks
- Non-motorized nautical sports (kayaking, canoeing, sailing)
- Daily activities for adults
- Tents, towels and chairs for the beach and the pool
- Live Jamaican band at the lobby lounge
- Nightly entertainment with alternate programming daily at the ‘Royal Decameron Montego Beach’
- Discotheque and bars with unlimited consumption at the ‘Royal Decameron Montego Beach’
- Access to the gym at the ‘Royal Decameron Montego Beach’
- Access to the tennis courts at the ‘Royal Decameron Montego Beach’
- Access to beach areas conditioned for sports
- First aid at the infirmary
- Access to all the facilities and services of the ‘Royal Decameron Montego Beach’, adjoining resort that is part of our chain.
- Safety Deposit Box
The resort has a total of 146 rooms, divided between 142 standard-category rooms and 4 junior suites. All rooms have sea views and are decorated with a modern design with Caribbean accents.
Each room has a terrace or balcony and you have the choice to accommodate up to 4 people in king or twin beds, depending on your needs.
All rooms are equipped with:
- Air conditioning and fan
- Flat screen LED TV
- Bathroom with hot or cold shower
- Hair dryer
- Phone ($)
- Wireless Internet
- Minibar with refreshments
- Amenities: soap, shampoo, conditioner and cream
- Iron and ironing board (by request and at no additional cost)
- Wakeup service (scheduled at reception)
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
SPACES TO DISCONNECT
- Buffet restaurant ‘Jamrock’: With privileged sea and pool views, where you may enjoy international and Jamaican cuisines. Opens in 3 shifts: breakfast between 7:00 and 10:00 a.m., lunch between 12:00 and 2:30 p.m. and dinner between 6:30 and 10:00 p.m.
- A la carte Restaurant ‘Oliva’: Located between our two resorts, the ‘Royal Decameron Cornwall Beach’ and the ‘Royal Decameron Montego Beach’, specialized in Mediterranean flavors with sea food trends. Open in 2 shifts for dinner between 6:30 and 8:00 p.m. and between 8:30 and 10:00 p.m.
- Lobby bar: Located in the reception area and open between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m. Her you may enjoy live bands performing Caribbean rhythms from all of the Caribbean rhythms and the traditional Jamaican reggae.
- Central bar: Located between the beach and pool areas, open between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Café-bar: Located at the second floor mezzanine, where you will be able to taste different coffee preparations specially made by baristas. Enjoy between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Adult and children’s pool, located in the central area and open between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Beach area conditioned for sports.
- Marina with service and equipment for non-motorized nautical sports. Open between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Massage cabins with sea views, available any time with prior reservation.
- Boutique, located in the lobby area, open between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- Infirmary office open between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Tours and excursions stand with local operator, located at the hotel lobby and open between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- ‘Passa Passa’: Buffet restaurant, located in an open air structure so you can enjoy the flavors of international cuisines. Open in 3 shifts: breakfast between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., lunch between 12:00 and 2:30 p.m. and dinner between 6:30 and 10:00 p.m.
- ‘Souk’ Restaurant: Specialized in Jamaican fusion cuisine. Open in two shifts for dinner between 6:30 and 8:00 p.m. and 8:30 and 10:00 p.m.
- ‘Babba Roots’ Bar: Located in the lobby area and open 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m.
- Central Bar: Located close to the pool and restaurant areas. Open between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- ‘Zion’ Bar: Located in the beach area and open between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Pool Bar: Located between the 2 pools, and open between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- ‘Jungla’ Bar: Located close to the lobby area and open between 10:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- ‘Bohio’ Bar: Located close to the beach area and open between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Disco Bar: A space that can accommodate 100 people to party between 11:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m.
- Tennis courts, available any time with prior reservation
- Game room with ping-pong table
- Gym open between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
*Reservations at a la carte restaurants have limited availability and must be made in person between 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. at the reception.
*The hotel has ramps and elevators for people with disabilities.
SPACES TO DISCONNECT
With the same plan, you are entitled to use all the services and facilities at this hotel that is also part of our chain, where you may complement fun and relaxation during your stay.
SERVICES AT AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- National and international phone calls
- Currency Exchange
- Massage cabins with sea view
- Medical assistance
- Laundry, open between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Wedding and honey moon plans
- Excursions and tours to the main tourism attractions with a local operator