1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Under this agreement, the payment process services to goods and/or services obtained in this website are provided by Estricontio S.L under Club de Playas Salinitas SA de CV or by Club de Playas Salinitas SA de CV, according the payment method used for the purchase of services and/or goods.
In the case you chose to pay with a credit card and the payment is process through a European Acquirer, these terms constitute an agreement between Estricontio S.L and you.
For any other types of purchase, these terms stablish an agreement between you and Club de Playas Salinitas SA de CV and the goods and/or services will be facilitated directly by Club de Playas Salinitas SA de CV.
Club de Playa Salinitas S.A de C.V (for now on Salinitas) acts as intermediary between users and the providers of services including ( air companies, hotels and ground transportation, etc) and it is responsible in structuring tourist packages to facilitate the traveler to obtain air tickets, hotels bookings in Decameron Hotels and/or the ones that are affiliated to Decameron Company and asking for services needed and get them by their own according to availability, takin into account the information provided by the service suppliers.
The clients/travelers that visit this website or purchase any of the services we offer are responsible of readying and comprehending all the dispositions contained in these terms and conditions. If the dispositions stated in this website are unclear or you are in disagreement with one of them, please abstain from acquiring the published services.
- Hotel: A hotel establishment is the set of goods provided by the legal entity to provide non-permanent accommodation service less than 30 days, with food and basic and / or complementary services or accommodation accessories, by hosting contract.
- Hosting Contract: It is a lease, commercial and adhesion that a company dedicated to this activity celebrates with the main purpose of providing accommodation to another person called guest, by paying the respective rate, for a term less than 30 days.
- Travel Agency: Company associated to the tourism, whose trade is the intermediation, organization and realization of projects, plans and itineraries, elaboration and sale of tourist products between its clients and certain travel suppliers, for this document is Club de Playas Salinitas.
- External Agencies: Wholesale or retail agencies, that through a travel agency, sale tourist packages.
- Sugar: Decameron´s Distribution system of petitions and complaints entered by the clients.
- PQR: Petitions and Complaint (by its initials in Spanish) which must be registered in Sugar.
- Hodeline Web: Commercial system for any reservation procedure, owned by Decameron.
- Costumer service agent: Person responsible of managing all the information asked by the client/passenger/guest. This person is in charge of assisting and clarifying ,opportunely, all the doubts taking into account the procedures and policies of Club de Playas Salinitas SA de CV , always offering a great costumer service experience.
- Costumer/passenger/Guest: Natural person who is traveling from one place to another and has paid a travel plan.
- Travel plan: It is a set of tourist services that are sold in a unique way. It contains services such as accommodation, food, transportation and other services, for which a price is paid which cover all services.
- Receptive: Additional services such as tours and transfer that are provided in different destinations.
- Representative market rate or TRM (by its initial in Spanish): Representative market rate.
- Reservation Center: Area responsible for administering for Club de Playas Salinitas the rooms that will be sold to the client by the travel agent.
- Seasons: Determined periods of the year, in which pre-established differentiated conditions and rates apply.
- Reservation: Booking of air and / or hotel spaces on a specific date for a Client in an established period of time;
- Confirmed reservation: Booking of air and / or hotel spaces on a specific date for a Client in an established period of time. This booking doesn´t have any deposit of money.
- Reconfirmed reservation: Booking of air and / or hotel spaces on a specific date for a Client until the service is used. This status means the total amount of the service has been paid.
- Canceled reservation: Cancelation of air and / or hotel spaces on a specific date for a Client in an established period of time.
- Voucher: Document that contains all the data of the reconfirmed reservation with full payment of a tourist service and has a reservation code.
- Invoice: Corresponds to the document confirming the total payment of the Tourism Plan.
- Penalty: Economic consequence caused by failure to comply of one or more conditions or circumstances previously agreed upon in the travel plan.
- No show: It is the non- arrival of a Customer to a previously purchased plan without notification. Failure to report to the Hotel may result in loss of the first night's accommodation.
- Refund: An economic transaction in which a Customer is refunded some or all of the money paid for a travel Plan.
- Crossing of accounts: Procedure of transfer of money from an initial reservation to a new reservation taken by the same passenger.
- Reversion of funds: Return the money directly to the credit card of the Customer, through the authorized franchise.
- Exoneration: Operation in which the Travel Agency decides not to charge any penalties that may be incurred for a change or cancellation.
- Website: authorized website by Club de Playas Salinitas for the distribution of accommodation.
1.2. LIABILITY CLAUSE:
Club de Playas Salinitas S.A. de C.V. (Salinitas) as intermediary of tourists’ services is responsible for:
- The organization of tourist packages, to facilitate the obtaining of aerial and terrestrial quotas, reservation of rooms in the Decameron Hotels and / or the ones affiliated to Decameron.
- Requesting the services required and contracted by users (air tickets, accommodation, food, transfers or any other service required by the user) according to the availability of the same.
- Communicating to users about the value of rates, taxes, requirements, penalties, documents and all information relevant to the user when purchasing tourist plans.
- Making the refund of the money canceled by the users within the established times and channels, when they make use of their right of cancellation.
- Salinitas is only responsible for the inconveniences presented in the structuring of tourist plans contracted by users.
- It is essential that the client verify with the travel agent if the destination to which he/she wishes to travel, requires the payment of taxes of entry and / or exit and if this item is included in the value of the plan.
- It is the responsibility of the user to present all original documentation in force at the time of enjoying the services purchased. In case of loss of services contracted for this reason.
- Salinitas is not responsible for the impossibility of providing the services acquired in events of a fortuitous event or force majeure.
- Salinitas is not responsible for unexpected changes made by services providers or unforeseen, such as:
- Airport delays, delay and cancellation of flights, loss of connections, quarantine and other circumstances of force majeure or accidental event that alter the normal development of the provision of tourist services, therefore, if those providers of contracted services could not provide partially or totally their services for which they were contracted, only the refund of the amount that proceeds to the exclusion of this point will be managed and whenever there is responsibility of Salinitas.
- Accidents, losses or damages suffered by customers as a result of recklessness or failure to comply with the instructions and / or regulations for the enjoyment of their stay, established by airlines, hotels or tourism service providers.
- Damages, losses and damages caused by carelessness, negligence or non-delivery in custody of jewelry and / or property owned by customers.
- Salinitas is not responsible for the impossibility of providing the services contracted, when the cause is attributable to the user.
1.3 GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- All prices and rates published on this site are subject to change, availability and validity without prior notice and to the regulation of hotel and air plan rate regulations. However, the rate that is confirmed at the time of purchase of the plan does NOT vary. The taxes, fees and contributions that affect the airfares, hotels and other services offered by Salinitas may be changed at any time by the National Government or foreign entity, as the case may be, which must be assumed by the guest / client at the time of the expedition of the aerial tickets, plan or tourist package. Restrictions and conditions apply for each published rate according to its validity.
- The hotel rates depend on the accommodation selected. The prices of the plans are calculated based on double accommodation per person. In San Luis and Aquarium Hotels in San Andrés the maximum accommodation allowed is in a triple room. The accommodation in single room has an additional charge according to the published rate per night.
- Before acquiring the tourist plans published in this website, you should consult its characteristics and the maximum accommodation allowed by hotel.
- The rates of the tourist plans in force are respected at the time of confirmation of the sale and payment of the travel plan.
For tourist plans in which a term is agreed upon for payment, the agreed price is respected as of confirmation of payment within the established deadlines or time limits. The air fares, as well as the applicable administrative fee for the ticket issue and the respective taxes, are subject to that is indicated by each airline. The difference that is presented by the variation of delivery times must be assumed by the purchaser of the plan
- Available quotes and values at the time of issuance do not imply confirmation of air or hotel quotas. The quote does not guarantee the availability in the air class or the quoted hotel, nor the indicated rates, but the reservation and the payment of the services of the trip plan. The reconfirmation is subject to full payment of the reservation.
- The plans with exclusive rates applied by the hotel through the offices of and / or through the page www.decameron.com/es/ceca-inicio. For specific cases where some tourists plans could not be bought through this website; we will facilitate other points of sale so that you can make the purchase. The minimum stay in all planes is two (2) nights for international destinations. Each plan offers services, so consult the validity, services and conditions and restrictions of the plan to be acquired. RATES DO NOT INCLUDE: Long distance telephone calls, laundry service, security box, medical assistance, medicine, diving classes and charges that are expressly not specified in the plan that is acquired.
- For some plans, there may be times and conditions that exclude the application of the specific conditions described here. In this sense, the characteristics, conditions and restrictions must be consulted before acquiring the desired plan.
- Club de Playas Salinitas will not reimburse plans that have used partially.
- The food service conditions included in the travel plan are provided by the hotel from the time of checking in and checking out.
- The visitor must consult the conditions of each Plan and application of supplements by type of room, seasons and weekends. These supplements are settled per person and per night.
1.4. DESCRIPTION OF PLAN TYPES
- All Inclusive Plan: This plan is made up of accommodation services at the Decameron Hotel chosen, all meals, breakfast and lunch buffet, à la carte dinners at the hotel restaurants, snacks, unlimited national drinks and liquors, open bar with unlimited national beverages and liquors. Some hotels have a 24-hour bar service, guided recreation for adults and children, non-motorized sports at beach hotels, hotel taxes and beach or pool towels.
- Premium all-inclusive plan for Isleño by Decameron: This type of accommodation is subject to accommodation services, buffet breakfast, buffet lunch with option to enjoy in Rocky Cay, a la carte dinner in the hotel, Rocky Cay and the Rodeo restaurant of the Decameron Mar Azul Hotel (transport to and from the restaurant must be paid by the visitor), imported and domestic premium liquors, Wifi, Safety Box, daily activities programs, GYM, beach club and non-motorized water sports.
- American Plan Modified only for the Decameron Ticuna Hotel: This plan is made up of accommodation services, breakfast and dinner buffet or according to the hotel menu. Two basic tourist attractions with no cost: “Talk with the Shaman” and Walk by in Leticia. (The tourist attractions are offered on specific days of the week, so the visitor should consult directly at the Hotel on the days and the hours in which they will be provided).
- Breakfast plan only for hotels in Providencia and Lago de Tota: This plan is composed by the services of lodging in the Affiliated Hotels in Providencia and Tota and continental breakfast.
The plans described above do NOT include: Expenses not specified in the program, telephone calls, laundry service, safety deposit box (Except in Isleño by Decameron Hotel), medical assistance, medicines and charges that are not expressly specified in the purchased plan.
1.5. APPLY FOR ALL PLANS
- As a general rule, the hotel's check-in time is from 3:00 pm and check-out time is 12:00 pm. It applies for all Decameron Hotels in general and the affiliated hotels. Except for Hotel Royal Decameron Salinitas in El Salvador, in which the checkout is at 1:00 p.m.
- If the user requires modification of his/her check in and/or check out. She/he must ask the hotel to confirm the availability and the additional charge.
- Minors who enter the hotel without the company of their parents, must present the following documents: i) authorization of parents for entry with a third one, this document must be presented in original with legalization of signature of a notary; Ii) copy of the minor´s birth certificate; Iii) a copy of the identification of the parents signing the authorization and iv) a photocopy of the document of the person authorized to travel with the minor. Without these documents, they will not be allowed to enter. This document does not replace the country's exit permit, which must be processed according to the requirements of the immigration authority of each country.
- In concerned of the transportation service, the traveler is responsible for the custody and care of their luggage and other personal belongings. The traveler is advised to be present in the handling of loading and unloading of luggage.
- All travelers without exception (including minors), must have in order the corresponding personal and family documents, the passport in force with a minimum of 6 months of validity and National Identity Document, as well as visas and licenses as required by the laws of the country or Countries you visit.
- Reservations with direct payment will not be accepted at the hotel. If the traveler wishes to pay directly at the hotel, he will be subject to the rates applicable by the hotel upon arrival.
- Pets are not allowed to enter and / or stay in hotels.
1.6. PAYMENT OF RESERVATIONS:
- For stays at the Royal Decameron Salinitas Hotel in El Salvador, the deadlines/time limit for full payment of the plan will be informed at the time of confirming the reservation. Reservation of a single night is allowed in low season. In high season, you must validate the minimum stay required.
- For stays at Royal Decameron Hotels, the total value of the plan must be paid before the trip. The minimum stays are four (4) nights in Christmas and New Year season. In the other Decameron Hotels the minimum stay is two (2) nights, the visitor should consult the reservation´s payment policy of the hotel in which he is going to travel
Policies of penalties for modifications and cancellations are presented below:
- - Hotels: These penalties apply for cancellations and modifications
- Penalties for extra services: (Ground transportation, tours, massages and any other service no specified in the all inclusive plan)
- Administrative penalties:
- A penalty of $ 20 USD will be applied to the third change requested by a customer or travel agency in the same reservation.
- A charge of 5% of the total amount to be refunded will be charged for each request for reversion to credit and debit cards, regardless of whether the reservation has penalty exemption.
|All the destinations||Medium and low Season||Between 72 hours and the time of check-in||Cost corresponding to the first night of accommodation per person in public rate, applies for cancellation or change|
|All the destinations||High season||Between 5 days and the time of check-in.||Cost corresponding to the first night of accommodation per person in public rate, applies for cancellation or change|
|72 hours before the check in.||Does not aply.|
|Between 72 hours and the time of check-in.||The total cost of the extra service per passenger in public rate.|
NOTE: In the event of a partial cancellation, the users who are confirmed in the reservation will be charged the current rate at the time of making the modification and will apply the penalties that could applied; Where these values will be discounted from the balance in favor of the user. Medical assistance due to cancellation and / or loss due to non-use of the plan are not exempt and / or refunded. In order not to apply your penalty, you must consult the policies of changes and cancellations established.
IMPORTANT: The value of the ground transportation and extra services penalties (Hotel, transfers and assistance) to which they are given will be deducted from the amount paid by the passenger and / or agency. Except for air penalties, this must be paid at the time of any change or reactivation.
Callcenter: El Salvador is 2209-3000; Guatemala 2411-9626; Honduras 800-7919191. Previous support from our Customer Service department www.decameron.com/es/ceca-inicio in the option of PQR (petitions and complaint by its initial in Spanish).
Exemptions from Reservations
- No penalties apply in case of force majeure, fortuitous or medical incapacity of the owner of the hotel reservation or a relative in the first degree of consanguinity (grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren) and first degree of affinity (Spouse). The request for exemption must be accompanied by the corresponding support (s) and must be submitted within the following 15 calendar days from the date of the initial trip, filing the documents through www.decameron.com/es/ceca-inicio option PQR , petitions and complaint (By its initials in Spanish).
- The Client must send the following documents to evaluate a hotel and extra services exemption:
- By death:
- Death certificate.
- Photocopy of the identity document of the passengers to be exonerated.
- Birth certificate to verify the relationship with the host.
- Marriage certificate or a document certifying the marital union.
- For sickness:
- Medical incapacity signed and stamped by the attending doctor.
- Photocopy of the identity document of the passengers to be exonerated.
- Birth certificate to verify the relationship with the guest.
- Marriage certificate or a document certifying the marital union.
- By death:
- Note: In cases where the Client or an External Agency does not comply with the requirements for the evaluation of exemption or does not send them within the time established in this document, penalties of changes and cancellations must be charged.
1.8. TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS
Citizens from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras who travel to the following international destinations must know the following requirements:
- ECUADOR: Passport with validity of at least 6 months before the expiration date; roundtrip air ticket and the voucher of the services purchased.
- PERU: It is mandatory to have a Peruvian Visa to visit this country, passport valid for at least 6 months before expiration date; roundtrip air ticket and a voucher of the purchased services. The Yellow Fever Vaccine requirement is indispensable for Salvadorans and Hondurans.
- MEXICO: Every Salvadoran, Guatemalan and Honduran passenger requires Mexican Visa or current US Visa, passport with a minimum validity of 6 months before expiration, roundtrip air ticket and the voucher of the purchased services. For minors, it is recommended to consult with the Migration Entities about the requirements and permissions.
- JAMAICA: Citizens coming from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras to Jamaica whose visit does not exceed 30 days, may enter the island without a visa and must carry: Passport with a minimum validity of 6 months, round trip air ticket and International Certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccine.
PANAMA: Every passenger with Salvadoran, Guatemalan and Honduran nationality, requires a passport with a minimum validity of 6 months, the Yellow Fever Vaccine requirement is indispensable for Salvadorans and Hondurans.
For Guatemalans, the yellow fever vaccine is required if they have traveled to any country in South America prior to their visit to Panama.
The migration department of Panama randomly chooses passengers entering to its country to demonstrate their economic solvency and requires a minimum amount of $ 500 in cash, in case it cannot be demonstrated such solvency, the passenger is deported to his/her country of origin, regulation of which Decameron Hotels is not responsible.
- COLOMBIA: Every Salvadoran, Guatemalan and Honduran passenger requires a passport with a minimum validity of 6 months, roundtrip air ticket and the voucher of the purchased services. The Yellow Fever Vaccine requirement is indispensable for Salvadorans and Hondurans.
- COSTA RICA: Every Salvadoran, Guatemalan and Honduran passenger requires a passport with a minimum validity of 6 months, round trip air ticket and the voucher of the purchased services.
The information of the required documents applies to citizens of El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, every passenger traveling to our destinations should consult the respective embassies and / or consulates. This information must be re-confirmed permanently in the sales offices and / or embassies or consulates of the destination. The embassies and / or consulates reserve the rights to modify without prior notice the documents and requirements established by them. For destinations that require a vaccination certificate, the traveler must present it with the documents indicated here.
Decameron Hotels does not assume responsibility in case the migratory authorities of the visited country deny the passenger entrance to their country. If it occurs, the value of the unused services will be refunded less the value of the expenses and / or penalties that have been caused. Reimbursement does not apply to air tickets. Decameron Hotels is not responsible for noncompliance in immigration procedures and the validity of travel documents is the responsibility of each passenger or client.
1.9 CONFIRMATION OF THE TRIP PLAN
The traveler will receive the following documents when confirming his/her travel plan:
Receipt: it is a proof that serves to verify that a service or product has been paid.
Voucher: Corresponds to the document that accredits the reconfirmed reservation with the total payment of the services purchased. Vouchers issued for each service must be presented to the corresponding operator to access them.
The above documents will be delivered tangibly or electronically, it will be the responsibility of the traveler to validate that the information corresponds to the services requested and must present the physical vouchers and in good condition to the corresponding operator to access them.
2. PREVENTION OF THE EXPLOITATION AND SEXUAL TOURISM OF MINORS
DECAMERON HOTELS AND “EL CLUB DE PLAYA SALINITAS S.A. DE C.V.” WARN THE TOURIST THAT THE EXPLOITATION AND SEXUAL ABUSE OF MINORS ARE CONSIDERED AS CRIMES IN THIS COUNTRY AND THEREFORE ARE PUNISHED WITH JAIL.